What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website One Financial Adviser Limited (our site).
By using our site you accept these terms and conditions.
- We may make changes to these terms or our site. If we make changes that affect the cost, service or advice we provide to you, we will notify you first.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site.
- Our site is only for users in the UK.
- You must keep your account details safe.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- You must only enter accurate data onto our site.
- By entering your data you are allowing us to carry out identification checks to verify who you are.
- If you are entering data about another person, such as your spouse you must only do this if you have permission from that person.
- We ask you to enter your data for the purposes of being able to run calculations and advise you on your retirement options. See One Financial Adviser and the Services We Provide document for more details about this service. You will need to pay the fee before we will provide your advice report.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- You may not link to our site unless you obtain prior written permission from us to do so.
- These terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Who we are and how to contact us
One Financial Adviser Limited is a site operated by One Financial Adviser Limited, a private limited company. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07604100 and have our registered office at Benyon House, Newbury Business Park, London Road, Newbury RG14 2PZ. Our main trading address is the same as above. Our VAT number is GB 183 5582 81.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Registration Number is 611058.
We provide Restricted advice. Our One Financial Adviser and the Services We Provide document explains more about the type of advice we provide and who our advice is intended for.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our support centre line on 0330 0103 110.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our One Financial Adviser and the Services We Provide document relating to the services provided by One Financial Adviser. The use of this website is an essential part of the One Financial Adviser service and our service cannot be used without it.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on advice
The content on our site is provided for your personal use only. Your advice will be delivered to you via a pdf document and the advice will be specific to your circumstances, in accordance with the information that you have provided. The advice provided may differ if your personal circumstances alter from the information that you have provided or if you have not provided a complete and accurate picture of your personal circumstances. The personal recommendations provided to you are in respect of the specific areas of advice as detailed in the What We Do and How We Charge document. Where you need advice on a wider range of matters than our Restricted advice service can provide, we recommend that you seek an Independent Financial Adviser.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Responsibility to you:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
Uploading content to our site
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content. All content will be securely stored with our third party hosting provider, Cyberfort Limited. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their right to privacy.
You are responsible for storing a copy of the advice that we provide via a pdf to you. We will also maintain a copy of the advice for as long as we are required to do so by the regulator.
Rights you are giving us to use content you upload
When you upload or post content to our site relating to your personal data, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- We will use the information that you upload to the site to provide you with an online, Restricted, streamlined investment and financial planning advice service. We will use your information to advise and make a personal recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs and objectives. By using this site you are allowing us to provide advice based on the information that you have provided to us.
- We do not host the content of our website or your information. The software and content are securely stored on our behalf by a trusted third party hosting provider, Cyberfort Limited. By using this site you are allowing us to store your information with our hosting provider.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?